"YOU'RE WEARING JEANS." Seriously, that was the reaction of 90% of my coworkers today. It's like they just discovered I have legs. I know, I don't wear jeans much. It's been years since I wore jeans like this.
- Blazer - Emporio Armani, 90s, thrifted; last seen here in December 2017 with sparkly culottes
- Cashmere sweater - no label, consignment; last worn here in September with Kate Spade
- Jeans, Gap, 2008, thrifted; purchased here for $6.95
- Shoes - Effortless Bebe, Fluevog; last seen here a couple of weeks ago with pink and blue
- Raincoat (below) - Thermal-Slicks, consignment; last worn here in late December 2017
I tried a couple of different blazers before coming back to this lovely (made in Italy) Armani.
A longer blazer was necessary.
I had some sweet muffin-top going on too.
You should never buy jeans that don't make your butt look great.
Outerwear - I was highly visible, waterproof, and I matched my shoes.
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
here 'cause I love, and yes, I'm an enabler, sorry!). We can be shoe twins!
Pink and grey bling:
- Hematite bracelets - thrifted
- Earrings - gift from Sherri
- Hematite rings - thrifted
- Gold/amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
- Metal chain bracelet - thrifted
I'll be back on Sunday with many outfits and exciting adventures! Have a fabulous weekend!