Oh, yeah, I'm totally sick, but it doesn't feel like I've gotten a heavy dose of whatever's going around. Now that Friday is over, I intend to enjoy a quiet weekend. I need it!
|Abandoned seasonal greenery alert!|
- Top - Dex, consignment; purchased here for $9.50
- Skirt - Danier Leather, thrifted, Powell River; last seen here (3rd outfit) just last week over the holidays
- Shoes - Michael Kors, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) to see The New Pornographers
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last seen here in December 2017
These quilted arm-pads reminded me of padding under actual armour - I felt strong and tough, like Wonder Woman! Back off, sickness!
this one) but I didn't like the length of it with a flat shoe. I much preferred this shorter skirt with tights.
You have to love zippers on the sleeves (they clacked all day, but didn't get in the way), and all along the hem. You can actually zip the skirt closed...but not while you're in it.
Outerwear - leather weather! I am fully armoured now!
- Hat - Liz Claiborne, thrifted
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Studded gloves - Danier Leather
- Earrings - 10th anniversary gift from L, Frances Jewelers
- Spider ring - gift from Mom & Dad, Mexico
- Snake ring - BC Museum Gift Shop, c. 1986
And speaking of old favourites, I'm going to go hang out with L and Vizzini! I'll be back on Sunday with my wrap-up. Happy weekend, my friends!