I am exhausted. I had to work late to finish a ginormous print job for some training next week. I still have to assemble it all into binders, but printing was all I could do tonight. Five hours of overtime...
- Blouse - Scotch & Soda by Maison Scotch, vintage store; purchased here in Vancouver in March for $34.95
- Trousers - TopShop, thrifted; last seen here in July 2016 with a whale sweater
- Shoes - Asos, consignment; purchased here in Vancouver in March for $29.99
- Coat (below) - Vassali, consignment
The back of it was sheerer than I realized. Good thing I wore a camisole under it. It's still nearly a full view of all my ink.
By the time I left work, it was raining. I was momentarily fooled by the boulevard trees with the fairy lights in them - what? Snow on the trees? But no, it was actually blossoms!
Here it is (same Dress Week as yesterday's scarf!) in May 2011, so I've had it for 6 years.
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - gift from Lise
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Turquoise ring - local
And now, I'm off to bed. I'm zonked.