It's been so fun, doing a theme this week - I love a challenge to spark creativity. Pink!
- Sweater - no label, thrifted; last worn here in May 2016, on my mom's birthday
- Skirt - Jack, thrifted; first worn here in January with this same necklace
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last seen here in June 2016 with cranes and yellow
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted
I loved wearing this rainy floral pleated skirt again.
My additional accessory is my umbrella, brolly, bumpershoot, parapluie, whatever you might call it! I have only shown it twice on the blog: here, when I got it for Christmas in December 2011 (some good pictures there of what it looks like), and once here a couple of months later (hey, I only had that turquoise streak in my hair for two weeks!) in Feb 2012.
I love the swirly pink and orange designs on the top. The orange fabric on the inside also has a message:
here, 'cause I love, and also because this is the best quality umbrella I've ever had. Good strong automatic pop-out mechanism, but easy to close. The handle is plastic coated with rubber and it's lightweight to carry. Recommended! No kickbacks here, kid (not that there's anything wrong with that!). Again, linking 'cause I love...and ooh! a newer version of "Sizzle" is on sale here for only $25! Ha, I'm a total shopping enabler!
these...which I will be wearing tomorrow.
- Necklace - J. Crew, thrifted
- Earrings - Stella and Dot, consignment
- Bracelet - vintage 60s, Mom's