Thank goodness, we made it. Everyone good? Okay...then...time to chill...
- Sweater - C. Wonder, thrifted; last worn here in September 2016 in a similarly-titled post
- Skirt - Tulle, thrifted; last seen here in August 2016 with mint wings and Kermit shoes
- Shoes - Miista, thrifted; last worn here a week ago with all the colours
- Duster (worn as a coat, below) - Emporio Armani, thrifted; first worn here in January as Darth Sheila
The sweater is a favourite piece that I found last year.
I wore my fabulous Emporio Armani (I paid $6.00 for it!) as a coat to and from work, and a few times in the office for extra warmth.
- Earrings - local
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
I'll be back on Sunday, and I'm sure I'll be moaning and groaning - tomorrow is our first day of Ultimate Frisbee! I'm so excited! This is our 17th year playing. Don't know what it is? Check it out here.
Have a great weekend, everyone!