Today was an exhausting day, mentally, with a huge task assigned to me by my boss, requested by corporate. I spent the day with my head down, trying to get as much of it done as I could. I'm used to quick, multiple tasks over my day, so changing to a deep-focus, large task was tough. I did a big chunk of it, though, and now, time to relax! It's the weekend!
- Cardigan - Gap, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in September 2016 with the Spanish ladies dress
- Dress - Etro, thrifted; first worn here (3rd outfit, past the concert pictures) in October 2016 with orange under it
- Shoes - Nine West, thrifted; purchased here for $18.95
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather
Freshly re-purpled hair as of last night. Thank goodness with my hair longer, I can hide the splatty edges!
here* - they certainly love pattern! Etro was founded in 1968 and is still a family business (Etro is their last name) - they are known for their use of paisley.
*linking 'cause I love!
We visited an Etro store in Florence a few years ago, and had a wonderful experience there (bought L an awesome pair of trousers), and this is the second Etro piece I've found second-hand in Victoria, along with this blazer.
I wore a mustard cami underneath it - it's a bit boobtastic otherwise.
Outerwear. It was too chilly this morning not to have a coat on.
- Earrings/necklace - Murano glass from Venice, gift from L
- Lapis lazuli/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I have a few fun events planned for this weekend - see you Sunday for the wrap-up!