Well, after a day when you don't like most of your outfit, it's always good to bounce back by wearing things you DO love.
- Jacket - Jacob, thrifted; purchased here for $10.00
- Sleeveless sweater - Gap, consignment; last seen here in September 2016 with lavender and dots
- Skirt - Vivienne Tam, consignment; last worn here in July 2016 as a glamourous 80s secretary
- Shoes - Coclico; last seen here in February when I had the plague (and wore stripes)
- Jacket (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here earlier this month after a day of swapping out my closet
I built this outfit around this sweet chartreuse jacket that I scored for $10 at the Patch a couple of weeks ago. Of course, I went with this gorgeous chrysanthemum skirt.
Jacket done up.
I would wallpaper an entire room in that skirt fabric.
Outerwear, because that thin jacket was not enough this morning.
- Earrings - gift from Simar
Speaking of fashion, check me out, circa 1969, when I'm around two years old.