Not much left in this weekend, but here's a quick post before I run off and enjoy the rest of it. And has it been fun so far? You bet it has!
- Jacket - Helmut Lang, thrifted; last worn here in March for Women's Day with leather pants
- Sweater - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last seen here in December 2016 with glitter and shine
- Pants - Design Lab by Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn and DIY'ed here (2nd outfit) in August 2016
- Shoes - Modern Vintage, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in September 2016 with Spanish ladies
- Necklace/earrings - Mango's
- Ring - local
- Cuff - vintage 60s, Mom's
Mom found this in her jewelry box and thought I would like it - I do! It's a bronze cuff lined with leather that she bought when she and Dad (possibly me, but she can't remember) went to a craft/artisan fair at the Bay Street Armoury in the late 60s. She said she paid about $10 for it then.
After our nap, L went to the memorial for our neighbour Murray, and I got dressed to go to the final play of the Belfry Theatre season, "Alice Munro Stories " (about it here).
This is my entry for Patti's "Visible Monday" over at Not Dead Yet Style. Go, go, go!
- Blouse - no label, vintage, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in March for a weekend with the inlaws
- Dress - Tangerine Jill, consignment; last worn here in December 2016 with this same blouse
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last seen here in April with rainy pleats
- Coat (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here in February with plaid pants and leopard
|"My paw is so much more interesting than you."|
|"I express my disdain for this by standing on three legs."|
Obligatory Wonder Woman pose!
- Pin - thrifted
- Earrings - Brighton, furniture store
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
L and I stayed up late playing boardgames and drinking wine! After a nice long sleep-in, I headed off to town to get groceries.
- Sweater - Gap, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in March with my tulle ballet skirt
- Skirt - Mario Serrani, thrifted; last worn here in September 2016 with green sleeves
- Shoes - Miista; last seen here (2nd outfit) in February with that rainy floral pleated skirt again
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment
Outerwear was called for.
- Earrings - Stella and Dot, consignment
I had an hour to kill between getting the groceries and meeting Mom, so I popped into the WIN Warehouse store.
Success! Check it out, Wolford!
My cheapie drug store ones will be replaced with these uber-high-quality ones.
I also found this wonderful silk and viscose dark grey velvet blazer in the thrift section.
I can only conclude that they've never heard of Boden...
I was drawn to the pattern on this dress.
|"I am drawn to this loose thread."|
It was only $9.95. It's also labeled a size 12, but fit me perfectly in the shoulders, so I just ignored that. Should be fun to wear!
...And how was your weekend? Up to any shenanigans?