We made it! Happy long weekend! Unfortunately, my weekend does not include Monday as Easter Monday is shockingly NOT a stat holiday here. Boo.
- Jacket - Tommy Hilfiger, thrifted; last seen here in July 2016 with silver shoes
- Blue tank, thrifted; I don't track it
- Crocheted tank - Fairweather, thrifted; I don't track it
- Skirt - Astr, thrifted; first worn here in March with witchy shoes
- Shoes - Wonders; purchased here for $100
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted
I adore this pink plaid jacket. I call it my "Herb Tarlek" jacket after the character on the old TV show, WKRP in Cincinnati. He was known for loud blazers.
Outerwear. Didn't need the furry thrifted boa or the Parkhurst wool gloves by the end of the day.
- Necklace - vintage fair
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage fair
- Earrings - not shown, vintage fair
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Okay, wishing you all a very happy, fun-filled weekend! I'll be back on Sunday with my wrap-up.