Shoe Shine is on!
Get your kicks by showing your kicks!Shoes My Husband Hates", it's only appropriate that I feature a pair of shoes that my husband loves - my leopard pony-hair Steve Madden pumps.
These are the perfect leopard pump, and I can see why L likes them. They are a typical "guy" shoe (if I may stereotype, noting that plenty of women love this shape too - me included!) with that stiletto, pointed toe and lovely scooped vamp and sides.
These are one of my few pairs of shoes that are pre-blog. If not the first, they are close to being the first-ever pair of "good" shoes I'd ever owned, meaning they cost more than $40.00. I bought them in October 2006, in the DSW in downtown San Francisco. L and I flew down for a short birthday weekend for me (my 39th); I was midway through losing my 50 lbs. I didn't want to buy any clothes, so I bought these.
|I've had the leopard Dr. Scholl's in them since I got them!|
It's your turn! Show us your favourite shoes!
Want to play? It's super-easy. Anyone can join.
- Anyone can join. Link to a post featuring a fabulous pair of footwear!
- Include a link to Ephemera somewhere in your post (it's only polite). Leave a comment here if you like (note that comments continue to be moderated.
- Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinks "Add Your Link" button to open a new page.
- In the "Next Step," you crop the picture you want to display, and voila!
- Show your Shoe Shine spirit by grabbing and displaying the button in the sidebar.