What a difference a day makes! Here's my stair picture at 7:30am this morning.
And here's the light when I got home from work at 5:15pm.
- Dress - handmade, no label, vintage 60s, thrifted; last worn here for Hallowe'en in October 2015
- Floofy underskirt - Noa Noa; seems I gave up tracking it!
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last seen here (3rd outfit) as my alternate shoes for my birthday party earlier this month
- Coat (below) - Rodarte for Opening Ceremony, consignment; last worn here in early October
I've had this dress for a long time - it's pre-blog. I think it was under $10 at Value Village sometime in the late 90s or early 00s. I never wore it until I started blogging, though (you can track back through all the outfits in the "last seen here" above if you feel like seeing my tattoos disappear and my hair change drastically).
|"No one cares about your dress, although it is tasty."|
It's a very scritchy layer of stiff black lace woven with orange/copper lame (lah-MAY!).
I don't usually show my underwear, but here you go.
Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh in the dress...
Outerwear - time to break out the Ringmaster coat!
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Wool/fur gloves - vintage, thrifted
Tails and all.
"Where's Vizzini?" asked Ann.
|"Busy tasting things, Ann."|
He's also been very eager to escape into the hallway.
|"Open the door, Woman."|
- Belt - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Big cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Small cuff - vintage 70s, vintage expo
- Earrings - vintage fair
I'll be dressing up for Hallowe'en tomorrow, as will L - I'll have pictures! Do you dress up in costume?