Just as L and I find out we've been battling the actual flu ("it's a nasty one," said the doctor at the walk-in clinic), here comes my every 6 month trip to the periodontist. Oh, YAY.
- Blouse - Guess, consignment, Sidney; last worn here in May for Jeans Week
- Purple camisole - not tracked
- Skirt - Sonia Rykiel, thrifted; first worn here in June with pink and stripes
- Shoes - Karl Lagerfeld; last seen here (briefly in July for after-work shopping, but in an actual outfit here (2nd outfit) in May with yesterday's skirt
The day flew by, as I scrambled to deal with all the chaos at work, prep for tomorrow morning, eat my lunch and then leave at 1:30pm to catch my bus. I have to get there early for my "happy pill" to calm my anxiety about actually being at the freaking periodontist for 2 hours of tooth-scaling.
There's a good shot of the purple tiger on my blouse. Rar!
It's all about the yellow. Don't look at the sick, tired, and mouth-sore lady!
- Cuff - thrifted for $5.95 here - first wearing
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Amethyst/gold ring - Frances Jewellers, c. 1965, Dad's
- Earrings - c. 1997?
Vizzini was hovering while I did my pictures this morning.
|"You should just say home with me and nap."|