Do not adjust your screen! I am indeed wearing all neutrals.
- Jacket - Julie Haus, thrifted; purchased here for $34.95
- Sleeveless sweater (underneath) - Dana Buchman, thrifted; last seen here in December 2016 with Helmut and Avon
- Skirt - Gunex, thrifted; last worn here in October 2016 with orange brocade
- Shoes - Matisse; last seen here in August with a whale of a sweater
- Raincoat (below) - Thermal-Slicks, consignment; last worn a couple of weeks ago here
Do you remember when I was so challenged by neutrals that I did two full months of them? Just for fun, here's November 2012's recap of my all-neutral month during my year-long 30-items-for-30-days challenge.
But enough of my pontificating, let's talk clothes! This jacket was all kinds of awesome to wear today and I am now totally spoiled by wearing silk-lined wool - it breathed so wonderfully!
Oh, it rained today. I got soaked both ways going to and from work, but the worst of it was prevented by my PINK raincoat here. I was also super-visible in the gloom - safety first!
white floral Doc Martens get worn in this weather - they are totally waterproof.
- Chain/leather bracelet - thrifted
- Gold cuff - thrifted
- Snakeskin "Gucci" bangle - gift from Mom and Dad, c. 1987, Italy
- Floral ring - Sarah Coventry, vintage 70s, Powell River antique shop
- Amber ring - c. 1997
- Earrings - Weiss, vintage 60s, vintage fair
Allow me to sum up how I feel about the weather.