I'm working not to fall into the "it's dark out, all items must be dark" trap with my clothes. Keep wearing bright colours, especially if they give you a mental or emotional lift.
- Jacket - Club Monaco, consignment; purchased here for $20.98
- Top - Jacob, thrifted; purchased here for $5.95
- Skirt - Beloved, thrifted; last seen here in March (one of my fave outfits of last year)
- Shoes - Effortless Bebe, Fluevog; last worn here in August with a business dress
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last seen here on the weekend over pink leather
Outerwear. I am looking longingly at all my lovely coats, but wearing a heavier coat over a blazer? Nope, still too warm for that!
- Gloves - thrifted
- Pin - Eaton's
- Earrings - consignment, Vancouver
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery, Florence
- Ring - Dad's, c. 1960s, Frances Jewellers