Knowing today would be full of running around and heavy lifting, I wore easy pieces.
- Blouse - Mexx, thrifted; last seen here in June post-vacation days
- Skirt - Gunex, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) for a Zentangle adventure in April
- Shoes - Fugitive, thrifted; last seen here in April with cream and aqua
Did I do this? Nope. Didn't care.
I tried to capture it on film.
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment for $5.00!
- Bracelet - vintage 70s, Birk's, purchased for Mom for Christmas and "reclaimed" many years later (hi, Mom!)
And now...couch time!