Today is blustery and windy - I'm just back from the local school field where L and I threw around the Frisbee for about 45 minutes. That's just as good as going to the gym, right?
- Cardigan - Gap, thrifted; last seen here in June with red and aqua
- Blouse - Cleo, thrifted; last worn here in March with my weekend maxi
- Skirt - Lord & Taylor, gift from mother-in-law; last seen here (2nd outfit) in April with red brocade
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in May with buttercup and daisy
The cardigan is a fun colour and although I like to bare my arms, not so much today. Cardigan = good in A/C.
Rip rip rip. I can't stand it anymore, so I'm putting it in the giveaway pile. All day, I thought about my other white skirt (this one), and about how nice it is, with its cotton eyelet and how it doesn't freakin' rip every time I look at it. I can't even think about it - it's making me all rage-y.
Shiny silver bling (I forgot to take the picture):
- Bracelet - Fossil, gift from L
- Earrings - Fossil, thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes