Here's a dress I bought in the summer.
- Duchess dress - purchased here for $23.00
- Shoes - Arnold Churgin, vintage, thrifted; last worn here in May with an optic dress
- Coat (below) - Elizabeth & James, consignment; first worn here a few weeks ago
I'm feeling doubtful about it, though.
...but am I feeling it?
I did a lot of physical work today, and had several hot flashes. Ugh. Thank goodness I wore a vintage slip under it to keep from sweating in the dress.
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
Outerwear - I didn't like this hat in the picture so I eschewed it, but I didn't have time to take another picture without it.
- Hat - vintage, thrifted
- Gloves - consignment
- Pashmina - Portolano, thrifted
- Bracelet - Myka, gift from L
- Silver/amethyst ring - vintage mall
- Silver/lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - Kate Spade, consignment
Yesterday while L and were watching football, we wondered where our little furry monster had gotten to - he usually crashes on L for a full day of football-viewing.
"I was in the tie-box, Woman."
He was sleeping on top of L's tie collection, then in L's closet all day.
"And now I want attention!"
Of course, this works - L and I are big softies when it comes to giving him attention. Many cuddles and naps were had!
PS - Sorry I haven't been around commenting as much or participating in link-ups. My mental energy is getting sapped, and I've been choosing to go to bed early and take care of my brain. I will make it around to visit you and comment, I promise!