As I'm just barely into my fall wardrobe, you're going to see an odd mix of outfits, as I grab things I love and put them with other things I love. And then we'll just hope for the best!
- Jacket - Yuppie Ladies, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here (5th look) on the March weekend I purchased it for $39.99
- Blouse - H&M, thrifted; last seen here in November 2020 with my dragonscale skirt
- Skirt - Max Mara, consignment; last worn here in August with fall leopard
- Shoes - Super Fine Cardinal, Fluevog; last seen here in August with chartreuse silk
I have noticed that oversized 80s/90s blazers are in style.
This is a thick wool blazer, and it's very good quality (note how the plaids all line up perfectly).
Masked up - I saw a few people in the office today.
Outerwear look. It's cooler, but we are still in the mid- to high-teens.
- Scarf - Forele, vintage, consignment; purchased here for $20.00
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
- Mask - by Mom
- Leaf brooch - Grandma W, vintage
- Anatomical leather heart pin - Smoking Lily
- Crystal stick-pin - thrifted; purchased here for $7.95
- Blue crystal bar pin - c. 1986, gift from Mom & Dad
- Blue eelskin bracelet - c. 1986, mine, donated, then thrifted anew a couple of years ago
- Chain/leather bracelet - thrifted
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pear
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Ear-balls - Dior, consignment