And hopefully, that will mean full-time hours again at some point. For now, though, I'm going to enjoy this reprieve - it feels like more of a treat that the end is in sight! I know that I'll look back at this year/14 months and miss this quiet time.
- Dress - Tahari, consignment; last worn here in August 2020 with mango and lavender shoes
- Shoes - Arnold Churgin, thrifted; last seen here a few weeks ago with peplums and patchwork
- Cerulean coat (below) - no label, vintage, thrifted; last worn here in October 2020
As you probably guessed, I completely whiffed on taking my stair picture this morning. 6:30am is a terrible time to get up!
I'm a big fan of this optic "iris" print and the stripes of neon green around the zipper, on the kick-pleat and down both side seams.
- Silk scarf - Lanvin, vintage 80s, vintage mall
- Leather/wool gloves - consignment
- Mask - by Cat
- Silicon bracelet - Materia Design, thrifted
- Earrings - handmade, gift from Sherri
- Turquoise ring - local
- Silver/lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes