- Tuxedo blouse - thrifted; last worn here in November 2020 under pink mohair
- Dress - InWear; last seen here (and Flashbacked) in February with paisley
- Boots - Doc Martens, consignment; last worn here (3rd outfit) in February 2020 to meet up with an old friend
- Coat (below) - Avoca; last seen here in April
I had a lovely view of the Castle this afternoon.
I had to match everything to my floral Doc Martens - aside from my white floral Docs, these are the best shoes I own for Major Weather. I also like to travel in these - they've been to Italy!
The dress is actually leather - you can enjoy a Flashback of it at the link above.
Outerwear and masked up briefly. My coat of choice was this waterproof raincoat that I've had for several years.
I love that shape, and the elastic high up on the back.
I didn't deploy the hood, though.
- Purse - Roots, thrifted
- Silk/cashmere scarf - gift from Mom, Italy
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - thrifted; purchased here for $6.95
- Poe cuffs - Jezebel Charms, gifts from L
- Anatomical heart locket - Defy, gift from L
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
First wearing of this new-to-me belt - loved it.
Simona and I chatted and caught up on the past 20 months for two hours. So lovely to see her!
Art Project: Gold Wings Dress, Part II
Before I met up with her, I sat on the couch with Hallowe'en baking shows on (great background) and Vizzini sleeping on my lap under a blanket, while I worked some more on my dress.
Drawing on a dark background with a "light" colour forced me to look at the negative space. I'm drawing everything that isn't a feather. Tricky!
How's your week going?