- Jacket - InWear; last seen here in September for a Mom-Day Adventure
- Sweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last worn here in September under a dotty cardi
- Skirt - no label, vintage; purchased here yesterday for $5.00
- Shoes - Aubrey Groovy, Fluevog; purchased here yesterday for $249.99, but they were free with gift cards!
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here last weekend.
I was a autumnal blaze in the bright lights of my office.
My French colleague Killian asked if I ascribed to the "No more than three colours" rule. Everyone says this in France, apparently.
No one tells me how many colours I can wear.
Masked up: this is a glittery spider/web design from Lazy Susan's.
Outerwear - it rained in the morning, but was trying to be sunny by evening.
- Toque - Catawumpus, gift from Tammy
- Fur scarf - Danier, thrifted
- Leather gloves - consignment
- Copper brooch - thrifted
- Copper mesh bracelet - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Enameled copper bracelet/earrings - vintage 60s, consignment, Portland, OR
- Cat pin - Charmaine's
I adore the little black cat pin - it reminds me of another little black cat.
"I'm not a little cat - I'm a big cat."
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends! It's my birthday party this weekend - it's been TWO YEARS since we had a party, and I am so excited! I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure.