Not much on the slate other than our usual brunch at the Ruby with Nick on Saturday morning.
- Vest - Maison Scotch, Bohemian Chique 2010, thrifted; last seen here in June in an outfit salad
- Bodysuit - Abercrombie & Fitch, thrifted; first worn here in September with satin joggers
- Suede skirt - Kelco Leathers, vintage 70s, thrifted; first worn here in July for Mom-Day at Rithet's Bog
- Boots - Clarks; last seen here and Flashbacked in January with my puzzle dress
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here in September
I'd always planned for both the bodysuit and the skirt to be in my fall/winter collection.
- Mask - by Mom
In reality, although it tried to rain, it ended up being sunny and HOT.
- Purse - Ted Lapidus, vintage 90s, vintage fair
- Silk scarf - Pierre Balmain, vintage 80s, thrifted
- Leather gloves - thrifted
- Poe cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Brass/leather cuff - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Earrings - thrifted
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Brass/jade ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, Finland, vintage 70s, vintage expo
I popped into Dots briefly while Nick and L browsed in Ditch Records. My leather snake tattoo jacket is nearly finished (it will get its own "I'm done!" post this week), and I need something else to decorate.
It's finally marked down to a price where I don't mind if I screw it up by drawing on it.
I had the brilliant idea to do a pair of gold feathered angel wings on the back! I'm super excited to try out a gold on black look.
I also picked up more cheap tights for $1.99 a pair.