Today's outfit falls firmly into the Funky Friday folio (don't you love a good run of alliteration?).
And welcome to Bad Lighting Season. Moving along...
- Jacket - Zara, consignment; purchased here for $9.00
- Turtleneck - M&S, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in March layered under a grey bubble dress
- Skirt - Richard Quinn x Debenhams, consignment; purchased here for $62.99
- Shoes - Lena Parfait Luxury Freeze, Fluevog; last seen here (3rd outfit) in November 2020 with my bark skirt
- Snakeskin coat (below) - River Island, consignment; purchased here for $71.99
This was why I had crappy light this morning - fog!
I paired up my two new-to-me neoprene pieces: the skirt that L bought for me on the weekend, and this black jacket that I found last July.
I needed a bold top to go with this bold bottom. Check out those shoulders! Badass!
I was really happy with this skirt overall - it was easy to wear, although I'd forgotten that neoprene doesn't breathe.
Lace tights to pull the black down to the booties.
Without the jacket - and with special guests! L is leaving for work and Vizzini is looking on sadly.this one). Red, coral, orange, pink...what colour IS it?
Masked up - this one is dark red and cerise.
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
Outerwear - my third new-to-me item is this faux snakeskin trench. Isn't it amazing? Since it rained all day, I figured I'd test it out and see how it performed in bad weather. Verdict: excellent.
The cashier at the grocery store really liked my red accents.
- Hat - vintage 80s, thrifted, Vancouver
- Silk scarf - fake Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton, thrifted
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
- Belt - Gap, thrifted
- Silver/onyx ring - Toccara, vintage fair
- Klimt ring - consignment
- Earrings - Tania Gleave
- Crystal heart - found item
Wishing you all a peaceful weekend. I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure.