Hello, my friends! I'm a wee bit behind, but I hope you've had a fantabulous weekend! We have loads to cover, from my brunch outfit and a Flashback of one of the most stunning pieces in my closet, plus some scores from an afternoon shop, AND we're going to get to my big Christmas tree's decorations. Phew, that's a lot.
Without further ado, my brunch and shopping outfit.
- Coat - Desigual; last seen here in February in one of my favourite outfits of the YEAR!
- Sweater - Tabi, thrifted; last worn here in March with velvet for a grocery run
- Skirt - Danier Leather, vintage 90s, thrifted, Powell River; last seen here in March for some weekend Disco Silliness
- Shoes - Miista; last worn here in November with my Buffy dress
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Purse - Danier Leather, thrifted
- Leather/chain wrap - local
- Earrings - don't remember
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Silver/amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's