- Sweater - Gap, thrifted; last seen here in January with more blues
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2019 with my blue cape
- Boots - Ishshoes Chatterbox, Fluevog; last seen here in March with a kaleidoscope dress
- Coat (below) - Sfizio, consignment; last worn here in February
- Beret - consignment
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Necklace/earrings - Sherman, 1960s, thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Chain bracelet - thrifted
Not-so-secret fact: I love getting gift cards from Fluevog from my friends, coworkers and L for birthdays and holidays. I picked up these gorgeous deep blue velvet sock-style boots here in December 2017 in a post-Christmas flurry of gift-card-spending at the local Fluevog store.
|"I see you care about this. Allow me to destroy it."|
I had to scooch myself under the tree on my stomach and wrestle him out of there - he was chewing on one of the LED lights, and had broken the bulb. I quickly stuffed a large box back there.
|"Wha--How DARE you, Woman!"|
That is one seething cat of fury, there! He tried to get in on each side, but he's been stymied. For now.
|"I am full of outrage!" |
|Do you see me in the ball? |
|"It's like you've forgotten I'm a cat."|