Friday at last! This has been a rough week, and I'm so looking forward to the weekend!
For the office today, I did a fairly casual look for me. All neutrals! Shocking!
- Blouse - Lord & Taylor, consignment; last worn here in November 2019 with a leopard mini
- Trousers - Lina Kraun, thrifted; purchased here for $22.95
- Shoes - Irregular Choice Star Wars Collection, "I Know", gift from Louise; last seen here in February
- Coat (below) - Joseph Ribkoff, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in September 2019 for theatre with Mom
This is the first time I've worn this cape-top with the top part of it tucked in - I wanted to show off the high waist of the trousers.
The putty-coloured trousers are 100% linen and very soft. Neutral linen trousers are not usually my thing, but I am always game to try something new. The worst thing that can happen is that I don't like them!
Outerwear - I layered my cocoon coat over it all for sun coverage (it was over 20 degrees today!) and visual interest.
- Cuff - thrifted
- Crystal cuff - Swarovski, consignment, gift from L
- Ear-balls - Swarovski, consignment; purchased here for $47.99
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
When I spotted these, I knew they would match this cuff that L bought for me a few years ago.
Warning: Ear pictures!
I took a couple of close-ups of them on so you can see how these ear-balls work. The ball part goes on the back of the lobe.
I wear one of Mom's pearls in the second hole.
Vizzini's ornamentation are his massive whiskers. That's a fine moustachio you have there, sir!
|"Thank you, I grew them myself."|
Vizzini, where did your feet go?
|"They are in Loaf position."|
Soaking up the sun is where I want to be!
Enjoy your weekend, my friends. Be safe and be well. I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure!