Happy Friday, everyone!
- Dress - Diane Von Furstenberg, consignment; purchased here for $25.00
- Boots - BCBG Max Azria; last seen here in February with lace and wings
- Coat (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here in April
This outfit definitely falls into that category. It got an "Oooh!" from my coworker David.
I amused myself with the top.
Outerwear - the dress rode up a bit, but I'm wearing nylons, so not shocking.
- Chain bracelet - thrifted
- Chain/leather bracelet - thrifted
- "Striped" cuff - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Chainmail necklace - vintage fair
- Wooden ring - Dots
- Klimt ring - consignment
- Earrings - vintage 60s, Mom's
I couldn't find Vizzini this morning - I looked everywhere! I should have known....
|"I'm prepping for a weekend of napping,Woman."|
Oh, that sounds nice! Have a wonderful weekend, my friends! I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure.