Now that we're in December, I'll be busting out some of my fancier, sparklier and glitter...ier things.
- Silk tweed jacket (part of a suit) - Precis Petite; last worn here with the matching skirt in October 2018; last worn with the faux fur collar here in November 2017
- Top - no label, thrifted; can't find when I last wore it
- Leather skirt - H&M, consignment; purchased here for $32.00
- Boots - Rockport, thrifted; last seen here in November with cashmere and leather
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here a week ago
This is how I looked for most of the day - we had a lot of clients onsite today, so I didn't want to be too wacky.
I really love the shape of this new-to-me skirt - it's a bonus that it's real leather.
I overheated many times during the day. Our building is having HVAC issues, so I was not just hot-flashing. Off comes the jacket - out comes my ink!
All buttoned up - that one bright green button is a replacement, as the original square one popped off many years ago. I've had the suit (including pants, long-gone) since 2007 - it's well on its way to becoming homegrown vintage.
Outerwear - it was supposed to rain today, but not a drop hit me in the morning or evening.
- Fedora - Edward Mann, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Pin/earrings - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Bracelet - Renoir, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Cuff - vintage fair
- Jade/bronze ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage expo
Do you have a preference for faux or real when it comes to fur or leather?