I'm really feeling the need to Be On Vacation, but I still have a full week to go (and then some, since I'm working right through Christmas Eve). Boo.
- Blouse - Pant-Man, vintage 60s, thrifted; purchased here for $26.95
- Skirt - Ann Taylor, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in October for Thanksgiving with our friends
- Shoes - Arnold Churgin, thrifted; last seen here in November with mismatched blue and black
- Coat (below) - Auckie Sanft, vintage 60s, thrifted/vintage fair; last worn here a weekend ago
I was going to wear a yellow pencil skirt with this "sear your eyes out" patterned top, but the yellows didn't look right together, so I just went with the slashes of dark brown in the pattern and pulled out this suede skirt instead.
Outerwear - the Fuzzy Flamingo is also not quite warm enough for very cold days. I was rather shivery today.
- Fur toque/scarf/leather gloves - Danier
- Ear-balls - Dior, consignment
- Ring - c. 1996
- Bracelet - Butler Fifth Avenue Collection, vintage 80s, consignment