I am mentally gearing up for a really busy holiday season, kicking off this weekend. I don't feel like making exciting outfits, and you know what that means!
- Dress - Nanette Lepore, thrifted; last worn here in September for some vintage fair shopping
- Boots - Coffee Kope Tiam, Fluevog; last seen here with a ball of sunshine in October
- Coat (below) - Topshop, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $35.00
Here we are, all in colour.
This dress is all kinds of comfy: it pulls on over the head, and the neck, waist and wrists are all smocked with elastic.
I layered this dark red vintage slip under it for extra warmth; you can see a bit of it peeking out two pictures above.
here in 2010 - nearly 10 years ago!
I had many compliments on this dress - Emily said it looked "very Ted" (as in Ted Baker).
Outerwear - I had to wear my new-to-me badass jacket today.
I did it up in the morning for my walk to work, and discovered that all that faux fur is like velvet on a larger scale.
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
here and here), which left a big oily smear and a dark oil spot on the side. After sitting for approximately six weeks with cornstarch on them in my closet, I'm happy to say that every bit of the oil came out!
- Belt - Club Monaco
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Earrings - LA Express, c. 1994
The belt is a lovely embossed leather, and my earrings are rapidly becoming vintage (ack).