Going back to work after a 4-day weekend was not fun - I had to get up so early!
- Vest - Pink Martini, consignment; purchased here for $12.50
- Blouse - Bird by Juicy Couture, thrifted; first worn here in September with funky Philip Lim
- Trousers - Linda Lundstrom, swap from Caro; last seen here in January with a jacket with ginormous shoulders
- Shoes - Gentle Souls; last worn here a few weeks ago in November, on another Monday
- Coat (below) - Auckie Sanft, vintage 60s, thrifted; last seen here a week ago
I built the outfit around this new-to-me knit vest.
I like the patterns in the knit.
I've had these since August of 2017 - they felt weird to me then, very oversized and baggy.
Outerwear - bundled up in the Fuzzy Flamingo.
- Earrings - Brenda Schoenfeld, 1992, vintage mall
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
How many more days till the weekend??