My friends, we are there! It's Christmas Eve and my boss sent me home early.
- Sweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last worn here (4th outfit) for a shopping expedition in November
- Skirt - Mondi, vintage 80s, vintage fair; last seen here in December 2018 in a west coast cowgirl outfit
- Shoes - Half Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last worn here (4th outfit) with the sweater in November
- Leather coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment; last seen here the weekend I bought it, earlier this month
After work, I met L for lunch at a new place, Joie (link here, 'cause I love - it was phenomenal). So good.
Presents are all wrapped, stockings are stuffed.
Oh, yeah, I wore an outfit! I wore this identical outfit two years ago, here, with different tights and coat - and dark purple hair!
- Gloves - Parkhurst
Soft, warm leather and bright red gloves.
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Onyx/silver ring - Tocara, vintage fair
- Silver/aventurine ring - consignment
- Bracelet - thrifted
I managed to grab Mr. Squirmy for a quick picture. Vizzini has lots of fans!
|"You're all number one in my heart."|
Well said, buddy. See you all soon!