This Monday came way too quickly! I need another weekend!
- Velvet jacket - Pink Tartan, consignment; last worn here in March with more green and gold
- Turtleneck - Wanko, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in November for a caped brunch
- Skirt - Banana Republic, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) for brunch in September
- Shoes - Seychelles; last seen here with a gold genie skirt in November
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here a week ago
I've been shopping my closet and wearing lots of my favourite things - this green velvet jacket is so fabulous.
|"Hmm, what have we here? Is that an open purse?"|
The jacket has big heavy gold buttons all over it - it's so luxurious.
|"There has to be some food in here..."|
The skirt is so shiny! I loved wearing all this sparkle - and people love seeing it.
|"No food! I need to destroy something!"|
The sweater is such nice quality - I had to de-hair it, as someone shed all over me after we had some cuddles. I realized Vizzini needed some attention once I checked my pictures!
Outerwear - I've learned my lesson with velvet! This trenchcoat has an acetate (I think) lining that doesn't cling to other fabrics, and generous sleeves/shoulders, perfect for wearing with blazers.
- Fur scarf/leather gloves - Danier Leather
- Necklace - D'Orlan, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Amber ring - c. 1996
...and how was your Monday?