I find it interesting to see how colours look when I make one of my pictures black and white. What colours do you think I'm wearing based on this picture, for instance?
- Denim vest - Only, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in April with a PANK jacket
- Turtleneck sweater - M&S Collection, consignment; purchased here for $16.98
- Skirt - John Laing for N. Peal, vintage, vintage fair; last worn here in March for brunch and a shop
- Shoes - Down to Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; last seen here (3rd outfit) in June to see a movie
- Coat (below) - L'Atiste, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in November
How about bright pink and red with a blue vest? I was bright!
I really liked how the bright pink went with the bright orange-y red. Unexpected blocks of colour, aren't they?
The back detail is nice - it accentuates the waist.
I wore it done up sometimes too.
Outerwear - this was not sufficient for a very windy, rainy and cold afternoon. I was fine in the morning.
- Hat - thrifted, Vancouver
- Cashmere scarf - Portolano, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
But I looked good!
here, from 2009). Aw...that was a fun job.
- Bracelet - Butler Fifth Avenue Collection, consigment
- Amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
- Earrings - Plum
- Small pin - Avon
- Large pin - Keyes, gift from Ev
And now, my friends, it is time for me to snuggle up with some tea and this little monster.
|"Your brain is clearly addled, Woman. I am not a monster!"|
Says the cat who pulled down the curtains in the bedroom!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends, and enjoy the magic of the season! I will be back on Sunday with tales of adventure (and party outfits).