Another attempt today with this olive velvet skirt - I had to give it a re-try since it just didn't work with yesterday's outfit at all.
- Cardigan - Joseph A, consignment; last seen here misbehaving in August with more greens
- Sleeveless sweater - Ellen Tracy, swap from Caro; last worn here in May, under a beaded velvet kimono
- Velvet skirt - Banana Republic, vintage 00s, thrifted; purchased here for $19.95
- Shoes - Wonders Ayers, Fluevog; last worn here in October with businessy gold
- Coat (below) - L'Atiste, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here in October
Despite the cardigan wrinkling like mad, and the bagginess and the droopy sleeves, I adore the colour and it's a really useful piece. So it's back. Regret-me-not!
I love long over long shapes, that flowiness and movement in an outfit really appeal to me.
Outerwear - I love this big plaid coat.
|"Hmm...what's this in your bag?"|
- Fur scarf - Danier Leather
- Leather gloves - Danier Leather
He was also flopping around last night while I was putting my outfit together. He must think that my posing spot outside my closet is special.
|"I claim this spot! Pay attention to me!"|
He's very cranky here. I tried to pet him and he bit me (he's quite bitey). Not hard, just enough to tell me to f**k off.
|"Don't mess with me, Woman."|
A quick shout out to my friends' cats, however. Cat and Ross' old fellow, Baxter is sick - you might remember him from my visit here last year. And Vix's fur-boy Frank is also having medical issues. Even if you're not a cat person, send good vibes to our friends and their furry fam. Be well!
- Silver/gold cuff - JPL, vintage fair
- Necklace - POLY, thrifted
- Bangle - POLY, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Gold ring - POLY, vintage fair
- Steel ring - POLY, Hamilton Art Gallery gift shop
Vizzini finally flopped last night (after I shut the closet door).
|"I give up."|
I carried him off to bed with L and I, and he slept with us all night.