I was tired last night and didn't feel like making much of an effort in my outfit planning. What are ya gonna do?
- Burnt orange dress - no label, thrifted; first worn here (2nd outfit) to meet John Fluevog in September
- Shoes - Entrance, Room 502, Fluevog; last seen here when I was a purple fairy in March
- Coat (below) - BCBG Max Azria, thrifted; last worn here in April with Big Boss Lady Pants
Today was a "white" day - mostly overcast, but bright. The faint clouds were tinged pink, as the morning sun hit the Castle.
Although I wore this dress in the spring/summer season, I think it might be an all-year one.
Aren't the tights fun? I've worn them with these shoes before (with my PANK dress here).
This is me not caring, and feeling fabulous.
I like jazzing up my outerwear outfit. This coat doesn't get worn too often, as it's just a cloth coat with a thin cotton edging and yoke.
With my new-to-me scarf on - doesn't it match perfectly?
- Beret - consignment
- Scarf - V. Fraas, thrifted; purchase here on the weekend for $5.95
- Leather gloves - Danier
- Necklace - thrifted
- Earrings - Plum
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Gold/amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's