Ah, Thursday, practically the weekend!
- Leather jacket - Danier Couture, consignment; last worn here in April over colour-blocking
- Velvet top - Beechers Brook, thrifted; last seen here in December 2018 in professional armour
- Skirt - Club Monaco, thrifted; purchased here for $17.99
- Shoes - Chie Mihara, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in January with stripes and leopard
When I bought this lovely skirt, I struggled with what colour to call it. It's not quite burgundy and not quite brown. Let's call it brick.
I had a lot of compliments on this overall outfit at work, and much cooing over this fabulous leather jacket.
I wish I'd taken a picture of the outfit without the jacket - I was hot-flashing all day and taking it off and putting it on again, and taking it off...etc. You get the idea.
Check it out, the skirt has a slit! Ooh!
Done up and ready for the weather. The jacket is a snug fit - it has two small pockets in the lining, good for making me forget whatever I put in them.
- Scarf/gloves - Parkhurst
- Cuff/necklace/earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Edgar Allen Poe cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
And now, my friends, I shall leave you for the weekend with a picture of a sleeping cat.
|"Go away, Woman."|