Excuse me, Business Lady coming through! One of my coworkers told me I looked very "business-y" in today's outfit.
- Blazer - Helmut Lang, thrifted; last worn here in February with leopard and acid yellow cords
- Blouse - Renuar, thrifted; last seen here in September under a pink mohair sweater
- Skirt - Club Monaco, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2018 for a weekend shop
- Shoes - Wonders Ayers, Fluevog; last seen here in January with khaki and leopard
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here on Thursday
I've been mucking about in my closet lately, trying to make outfits with new-to-me items. Sometimes my styling sessions result in an outfit with NO new things, as happened here.
The blazer is a magnificent piece, real Helmut Lang, beautifully cut and draped (it's a fine knit). I undid the cuffs by two buttons and flipped them back to show off my flouncy blouse cuffs.
I had a plethora of pockets: two in the blazer.
I also have two pockets in the skirt.
Outerwear - they are promising sun all week!
- Velvet scarf - Dolce & Gabbana, vintage, thrifted
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
- Necklace - Plum
- Earrings - thrifted
- Jade/brass ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Bronze ring (not shown, forgot to take it off) - P. Sarpaneva, vintage expo