I've come to the conclusion that nothing I wear fazes my coworkers anymore. "Oh yeah, just another Sheila outfit."
- Dress - no label, handmade, vintage 60s, thrifted; last worn here exactly a year ago, in October 2018
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here in April with my brolly skirt
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; last worn here earlier this month, over birthday grays
As you might be able to guess from the stair picture, I redid it after work when I still had some sun. I took a couple this morning but they were so dark! This one was me forgetting I'd zoomed in on the Castle (those pics came out blurry).
Looking a little fresher this morning - it was a busy day!
I wore this same belt with it last year, only with the chain in front.
The lace part is a full circle skirt.
But I always add extras (last year I took a picture of myself in my slip, here, so klassy).
Outerwear - our gorgeous sunny-but-crisp weather continues, and we are getting quite spoiled by it. I could handle this weather for the rest of the winter!
- Scarf - MetroWear, San Francisco, 2006
- Leather gloves - vintage, thrifted
- Belt - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Bracelet/earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Brooch - thrifted
I'll be back tomorrow with my Hallowe'en costume - I'm not going as over-the-top as in previous years (I'm feeling rather tired and worn down this year), but still dressing up.