It is so dark out in the mornings right now! So, do not adjust your monitor, this is very orangey and blurry, sorry.
- Blazer - Vivienne Westwood Red Label, vintage, thrifted; last worn here in November with sparkle and leopard
- Blouse - CABi, consignment; last seen here in January under green velvet
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; first worn here in May with circular shapes (one of my coworkers was wearing that blouse today!)
- Shoes - Truths Makena, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) earlier this month for a weekend shop
- Coat (below) Sfizio, consignment; purchased here in April for $75.00
My outfit completely confounded my coworkers - I don't usually look this "businessy". I took the jacket off a few times when I overheated/hot-flashed.
Jacket on. It's a gorgeous wool piece - real Vivienne Westwood Red Label! - and is always a joy to wear.
The skirt is amazing quality. I'm still boggled that I only paid $6.95 for it! These retail for close to $200!
There are holes in them right on my shin.
All buttoned up, totally profesh.
Outerwear - first wearing of this new-to-me coat, picked up way back in April. I'm always shopping out of season.
- Necklace - Myka, thrifted
- Bug pin - Le Chateau, c. 2006
- Snake brooch - gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1984
- Spider ring - gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1986
- Snake ring - BC Museum Gift Shop, c. 1985
- Spider earrings - don't remember
The snake brooch used to have a red "gem" hanging from the tip of the head. I cut it off and sanded it immediately (I remember Dad helping me cut it); I never wore it that way.