Hello, my friends! The weekend is in sight!
- Dress - Tabitha, thrifted; purchased here for $26.95
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last seen here in April with baby blues
- Cardigan (below) - no label, thrifted; not tracked
Anyway, a nice day called for a bright dress!
And you know what it reminded me of?
Better not wear this to the movies or someone will grab me thinking I'm a tasty treat (har har).
I love that the red pattern down the front is embroidered, and not printed. Quality!
I wore my red cardi over it, just for walking to work.
- Cuff - thrifted
- Bakelite earrings - vintage fair
- Orange ring - Italian, vintage 60s, vintage mall
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
And there you have it! I'm off to relax this evening before our kitchen is torn apart tomorrow (STRESSFUL), and we have many adventures in store this weekend. Please do drop in on Sunday evening for tales of adventure! Have a wonderful weekend!