As we're now in the home stretch of the last days of March, and spring officially starts in the next couple of days, I'm really trying to get a last few wintery things worn before I pack them away.here) with this fabulous new-to-me skirt today, but the weather said, "Nope, no way, no how, not gonna happen."
- Sweater - Judith & Charles, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in February for a weekend hangout with friends
- Skirt - Silvian Heach, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $35.00
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; last worn here in October 2018 with thrifted Miu Miu
- Cape (below) - Coracle Clothes, vintage 60s, pass-along from Sheila A; last seen here in December 2018
That teddy bear top is HOT. This is the temperature on our deck today, as of 5:45 pm:
Yes, that's 30 degrees! It's nearly 90 F. Zoiks! And it's supposed to stay like this all week. That really throws a wrench in my wardrobe plans!
So I switched to this simple cropped wool sweater (still good in an air-conditioned office), changed all my accessories to copper, and voila!
Due to its neoprene nature, it swung like a bell on me, and stood out from my body.
Know what else it has?
It was a little chilly in the morning - too chilly not to wear a coat at all - so I wore my cape. The colours went perfectly.
- Belt - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Solid cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Copper/enamel cuff - Matisse, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Necklace - vintage, consignment
- Earrings - Matisse, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes