It's been a long day, starting at 5:30am - I had to be at work for 7:30am as my work was offering some sort of "lite" medical health checks for employees, and Corporate (in its wisdom) decided this should start at 8am. So be there early for the nurse, Ms. Sheila.
- Velvet vest - no label, thrifted; last seen here, zipped up, in November 2017
- Silk shirt - Joe Fresh, thrifted; last worn here with a different vest in January
- Skirt - Talbots, thrifted; last seen here in November 2017 with ha! This same shirt.
- Boots - Ishshoes Chatterbox, Fluevog; last worn here in January with urban camo
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; last seen here in February
I had a bit of an adventure this morning - I thought I left my travel coffee mug at my old office (I have to pop in and pick up the mail for a while), so I dashed back there, only to have the front door knock me in the nose.
I had to pick a good outfit to wear - must make a good impression on a valued reader! I'd forgotten that I'd already worn this top and skirt together before, but the addition of the long grey-ish velvet vest made this outfit for me.
Outerwear - not my most inspired, but it was early, dammit!
- Gloves - consignment
- Necklace - thrifted
- Earrings - c. 1996
We asked one of the other coffee shop patrons to take our picture - here we are!