Yes! I am totally wearing this dress again - right away!
- Dress - Phoebe Couture, thrifted; first worn here (2nd outfit) last Friday for dinner out with Tammy
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here (4th outfit) for a late September Vancouver wedding
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; last worn here earlier this month
Most people at both works said they liked my "skirt' - nuh-uh! It's a "cheater": this is all one piece.
It's the structured version of the "jammy" dress. I love the rich chartreuse silk skirt part.
|"Did you say jam? Is it time for food?"|
Vizzini was lurking around. The top of this dress is a bit of a cat fur magnet, I found out.
Outerwear - I changed that up too, although I prefer the Burberry leather jacket overall.
- Beret - thrifted
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Leather gloves - Danier Leather
- Earrings - vintage fair, purchased here for $2.00 - first wearing
- Bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
I'll be back on Sunday - this is my last peaceful weekend before the holidays, so I'm making the...least...of it! I plan to lay low.
|"Hello to all my fans. Please admire my fine moustache."|
There might even be some kitty-cuddling in there! Happy weekend, my friends.