I had a bizarre amount of comments about how my outfit today looked Christmassy.
- Lace jacket - fake Gucci (Gookey!), thrifted; last seen here in August in a "two-fer" double outfit
- Blouse - Dex, consignment; purchased here for $12.98
- Skirt - Baraschi, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in June with some bigass red shoulders
- Shoes - Sol Sana; last worn here in July with a slouchy cardi
Vizzini was lurking around this morning.
|"You hold no interest for me, Woman."|
Of course, I spattered lasagna on it at lunch. I washed it out with soap in the bathroom sink at work (because I am Klassy like that), which took out most of the stains, and now into the wash it goes.
I wore the jacket when I got cold, and when I was outside, but I did spend a chunk of my day with it off.
|"Down, must go down, NOW."|
Red + green = Christmas. *sigh*
The giveaway pile grows, but not with anything in this outfit.
Zipper done up a bit.
- Earrings - Plum
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Last night was our annual fantasy NFL draft (yes, I am in it). While we waited for 13 guests to arrive, I found Mr. Vizzini snoozing out on the deck.
|"Oh, Woman, why must you poke and prod?"|
This is what I got for my trouble.
|"I am a fierce Cat!"|
I will be back on Monday - we have a super-busy weekend ahead, so we both took the day off - with tales of our adventures!
|"Who are we talking to, again?"|