It feels like the weather wants to turn warmer - but now that I have a limited window to wear sweaters and boots, that's all I want to wear!
- Sweater - J. Crew Collections, thrifted; purchased here for $19.99
- White shirt - no label, thrifted; last seen here with a badass bowtie in March
- Skirt - Marc Jacobs, thrifted; first worn here with a silver shrug in March
- Shoes - Asos, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here with linen firecracker in April
Like yesterday's teddy bear sweater, this gorgeous beaded sweater is going into the fall/winter pile to be rediscovered at the end of September.
It was mostly styled with pants or jeans, but my first thought was this wonderful pleated grey skirt.
In motion, the sweater is less boxy.
here, from The Gloss (linking 'cause I love).
They note, "35,000 crystals, sequins, beads and paillettes went into this ugly, short sleeve $1900 sweater." That must be the US price. It doesn't seem so ugly when it's only $19.99, does it?
Outerwear - just a hat, because the sun is starting to do a number on my hair, and gloves, because I am a delicate flower whose hands get cold in the morning.
- Hat - Delux
- Studded gloves - Danier Leather
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Amethyst/gold ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
- Earrings - Lazy Susan's