Shoe Shine is on!
Get your kicks by showing your kicks!
I'm totally repeating my shoes from yesterday!here) in 2011. They are a size 10, a full size bigger than what I normally wear, but they fit me perfectly. They were on clearance for $99.00.
I like my shoes to have heart, don't you?
Do you have any old favourites? Shoes that sing to your heart?
Share them with us!
Want to play? It's super-easy. Anyone can join.
- Link to a post featuring a fabulous pair of footwear!
- Include a link to Ephemera somewhere in your post (it's only polite). Leave a comment here if you like (note that comments continue to be moderated).
- Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinks "Add Your Link" button to open a new page.
- In the "Next Step," you crop the picture you want to display, and voila!
- Show your Shoe Shine spirit by grabbing and displaying the button in the sidebar.
Thanks for having us over for Shoe Shine, Sheila. You are the Empress of Amazing Scores—heart indeed. :)ReplyDelete
Today's suede cowboy boots are a new favourite: reasonable heel-height, stability and comfort for all-day work wear, structured shape. I've got a soft spot for cowboy boots in general, I love every outfit featuring your red ones!
Fabulous boots, with heart. xoxReplyDelete
Fluevog does the most fabulous sculptured heels. They get me every time. Lovely!ReplyDelete
What a pretty pair - and with the heart! :) xxxReplyDelete
You have enough stellar new shoes to keep this party going single-handedly for months to come. Hehe. Thanks for hosting.ReplyDelete
I so admire your Fleuvog collection, each one as stunning as the other.ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting Shoe Shine.
So happy to link up with my Fluevogs, which you can barely see in this photo. But I just couldn't miss the party. Thanks for hosting, Sheila!ReplyDelete