Yes, this is the face of this week.
I'm so glad to have it over. Today was a better day, and tonight I'm headed out to an artsy event at the Art Gallery with Elaine, so it's all good.
You might have noticed that I accidentally dyed my blonde streak pink...I also coloured over the grey. I felt like a change. I change my hair as much as I change my outfits - I've had every hair style under the sun, I think.
I had a lot of positive reactions about this outfit at work today. Most people want ask if leather is hot. For me, not at all - it's a natural material and it breathes. These pants are lined to the knee and they were great all day, until the end of the day when my cold medication wore off and I started sweating.
- Cardigan - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here in February with more w(h)ine
- Blouse - Le Chateau, thrifted; last worn here in February for the Year of the Ram
- Pants - The Gap, thrifted back on an anniversary trip to Vancouver in 2011 (here), last worn here in September 2013!
- Booties - Kope Tiam Coffee, Fluevog; last seen here in January with mixed decades
I forced myself to wear these pants to make sure they were still going to stay in my closet, but I had a back-up outfit ready just in case they didn't. I was relieved to find they still fit (yay!) and they will stay in my wardrobe. However, I do need to wear them more than just over once a year. I've got my eye on you, pants.
- Bracelet - "Gucci", vintage 80s, gift from Mom and Dad
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
Off to bouff my hair up! Have a fabulous weekend!