Ugh, I loathe the time change. I feel all groggy.
- Coat - handmade, vintage 60s, vintage fair - last worn here in December 2014 with the same blouse
- Blouse - Uno Due, thrifted; last seen here with these same shoes in January
- Tux trousers - handmade, thrifted; last worn here with the blues in January
- Shoes - Joy & Peace, thrifted; last seen here same time as the blouse in January
And a C+ for effort on the accessories. I can do better than this!
- Rings - vintage fair
- Earrings - grab bag at a consignment store
Well, we can only go uphill from here - but it's another Monday down. I'm starting to get that end-of-season-ennui about my winter wardrobe. I want bright colours and flowy skirts and open sandals!
But at least we have this to look forward to.