After a very long and exhausting day, I'm home. I am a woman of few words tonight!
Is this picture worth a thousand? Doubtful.
- Jacket - Aldo, thrifted; last seen here in December 2014 with denim and a chicken blouse
- Cami - Dots; I don't track 'em
- Skirt - Club Monaco, consignment; last seen here in October when I looked like Carol Burnett
- Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell; last worn here in December 2014 with my New Year's Eve dress
I didn't actually wear this jacket open after I saw the pictures this morning; just buttoned the middle two buttons to accentuate my waist, and show a V of the skirt at the bottom. I liked the look much better that way, and intended to take a picture but by the time I got home (after my WW meeting), I was all, "Get these clothes off!"
I was also all, "Get me wine!" It was one of those days.
Fabulous shoes. So comfy. I actually really liked all of the elements of this outfit, and will be keeping all of them (dubious on the crappy cami, though), but they all get packed up for the spring/summer on Sunday. Yes, I'll be taking lots of pictures! I do this twice a year!
I've really gotten my money's worth out of this necklace - I love the heft and size of it.
- Necklace - Nygard, consignment
- Mixed earrings - local
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Amber ring - some junky store in the 90s
oh so pretty!!ReplyDelete
Sorry to hear you've had a bad day! If it's any consolation, you looked great! :)ReplyDelete
I like all of the gold - it goes well with the pink.
It must have been a terrible Thursday worldwide.. I came home at 9:50pm after my last class of this semester and I was beat -ReplyDelete